Lawyers have ‘the Code of Professional Responsibility or the Rules of Professional Conduct’ – standards to which they must adhere that are set by the Supreme Court of the states in which they practice. But there are many other pieces to the ‘ethics in litigation’ puzzle. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen from Ringler Associates with special guest, Professor John Freeman from the University of South Carolina’s School of Law as they tackle issues like client confidentiality, discovery abuse, settlement confidentiality and the ethical consideration for an attorney to be sure the client understands what is going on in his/her case. Freeman holds the John Campbell Chair at USC and has also testified as an expert witness and served as trial counsel in many cases that involved the subject of ethics.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors