The world of a JAG officer is a challenging one. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi will turn to Major John A. Engels and discuss his role as a JAG officer stationed in Iraq, his experience over there and a look to the future. In 1998 Major John A. Engels was commissioned as a Judge Advocate in the Minnesota Army National Guard, and is currently serving in Iraq with the 1st Brigade Combat Team, 34th Infantry Division. Don’t miss out on this show!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors