It’s estimated that about one thousand coal miners die every year from a disease commonly known as black lung. In this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes Stephen A. Sanders, public interest lawyer and the Director of the Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center and Attorney John C. Cline, to discuss the latest in black lung litigation. Stephen and John will discuss the correlation between coal mine dust and black lung, legislation passed to help coal miners, the rise of black lung disease in younger miners and the impact this horrible disease has on miners and their families.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors