Medicare and medicaid fraud make up the biggest category of Qui Tam cases which are about whistleblowing on companies that are ripping off the federal government. Under a provision of federal law, an individual can file suit in the name of the Federal Government exposing fraud and share in the recovery of monies received. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host Jim Volanti of Ringler Associates with an expert in this area of legal practice, Attorney Brian Labovick, from the firm of LaBovick & LaBovick, Civil Justice Prosecutors with four offices in Palm Beach County, Florida. Don’t miss hearing about some very interesting cases involving whistleblowers and how the system works.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors