Beasley Allen recently filed a lawsuit against BP and others on behalf of several cities and municipalities for losses in revenue. On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes colleague, Tony Robinson and guest, Attorney Jere Beasley from Beasley, Allen, Crow, Methvin, Portis & Miles, P.C, to take a look at the recent lawsuit and look ahead to compensation for those affected by this disastrous spill. Larry, Tony and Jere look at the spill’s impact on the economy and environment, the Oil Protection Act, how this disaster could have been prevented and the fight to get compensation for the people of the Gulf.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors