On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes colleague, Doug Merritt, out of the San Francisco Bay Area office and guest, Attorney Jeffrey S. Mitchell, partner with the firm, Bostwick, Peterson & Mitchell LLP, to talk about the latest on California’s landmark medical malpractice and liability laws. Jeff discusses the Medical Injury Compensation Reform Act (MICRA) and California’s current political climate, the defense and plaintiff perspective of medical malpractice cases and how structured settlements have impacted his clients.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors