WORKERS COMP MATTERS, hosted by Attorney Alan S. Pierce has this special show about an extraordinary program called Kids Chance, providing scholarships to kids of workers injured or killed on the job. Listen as Jeff Kight, now an Attorney in Georgia, tells his personal story of how he was able to go to college after Kids Chance stepped into his life. You’ll also meet Doug McCoy from Kids Chance who fills us in on the program nationwide and Stephanie Malloy, advocate for injured workers and their families at Workers Comp RX, which sponsors Kids Chance across the country. Don’t miss your chance to listen now!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors