On this edition of IP Counsel, host Attorney Peter Lando, partner at the firm of Lando & Anastasi , LLP, welcomes Jeff Hawley, Professor of Intellectual Property Law at University of New Hampshire School of Law and former Chief Patent Counsel at Eastman Kodak, to discuss the highly-publicized Myriad Genetics case that is on appeal to the Court of Appeals for Federal Circuit from the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. Peter and Jeff discuss whether isolated human DNA is patent-eligible and what other technologies would be impacted with this decision.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors