The sport of golf serves not only as a social outing for many in the legal community, but also is a way to make business connections and to network with clients on the course. But what we don’t often think about is some pesticides used on golf courses may be causing potential health and environmental hazards. On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes Jay Feldman, Executive Director of Beyond Pesticides, to take a look at the issues, the data and the goal to find a safer alternative for those who love the sport of golf.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors