The issues and challenges facing trial lawyers nationwide point many to look at WSTLA as a role model, defeating Initiative 330, which would have placed caps on medical malpractice and would have limited attorneys fees. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host Allen H. Robinson, both from Ringler Associates with special guest, former WSTLA president Jack Connelly as they cover all the major topics in a lively discussion at the 2006 ATLA Convention in Seattle.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors