Governor of Arizona, Jan Brewer, recently signed into law a strict immigration bill, the Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act (SB1070 Act), igniting a nationwide discussion. Attorneys and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Attorney Marielena Hincapié, Executive Director of the National Immigration Law Center and Professor Paul Bender, at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, to look at both sides of this controversial debate . They discuss the legality and constitutionality of this new law and what this means for the state of Arizona and immigration reform.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors