Economic factors have fundamentally changed the way lawyers do business. It is much more competitive in the legal profession now and some even say the end has come for the billable hour! Host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes James W. Jones, Co-managing director and senior vice president of Hildebrandt Baker Robbins, to discuss recent trends in the legal marketplace. Jim talks about technology, outsourcing, competition among firms and the skills that law grads will need to be successful, as law firms evolve their business models.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors