This week, the highly publicized case of Wyeth V. Levine came before the Supreme Court. The case involves Diana Levine, who lost her arm to gangrene due to an IV push with the drug, Phenergen. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, welcome Attorney Michael A. Ferrara, Jr. from the Ferrara Law firm and Attorney James Beck from the firm Dechert LLP and blogger for Drug and Device Law Blog, to discuss this big case. They will will look at Wyeth v. Levine, discuss the power of the FDA, federal pre-emption and what the upcoming ruling means for the future of Pharmaceutical companies and the FDA.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors