Apple just announced the newest version of the iPad, setting the Internet abuzz with anticipation and speculation. Is this the next big thing? More importantly, must this be your next tech purchase? In this episode, Dennis Kennedy and Tom Mighell discuss the new iPad announcement and reactions, what the new iPad brings to the table, and whether lawyers should expect to see a new iPad in their possibly post-PC futures. After you listen, be sure to check out Tom & Dennis’ co-blog and book by the same name, The Lawyers Guide to Collaboration Tools and Technologies.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors