In today’s economy, companies are looking at creative ways to stay ahead of the game when it comes to managing their intellectual property assets to create and capture value. On this edition of IP Counsel, host Attorney Peter Lando, partner at the firm of Lando & Anastasi , LLP, welcomes Harry Gwinnell, Vice President and Chief Intellectual Property Counsel at Cargill, Inc. to discuss this hot topic. Peter and Harry look at the importance of building an IP management infrastructure and a strong IP strategy, and share some examples of creating value from intellectual property assets.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors