A little noted change in copyright law 35 years ago is starting a multi-billion dollar battle today between musicians and record companies. This provision gives artists such as Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel, Bob Dylan and Barbra Streisand the right to reclaim ownership of their work and pocket all the profits, but record companies are singing a different tune. The industry says master recordings and profits belong to them in perpetuity. Where is this legal debate going? Listen as Attorney and Lawyer2Lawyer co-host, J. Craig Williams, along with Attorney and artist advocate Kenneth Abdo of the Lommen Abdo Law Firm and Attorney and author Steve Gordon of Steve Gordon Law discuss the intricate details of this fight over copyright law.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors