Global business has raised the importance of International Employment Law. And Coast to Coast welcomes a global list of guests on this topic. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi introduce us to an attorney from the U.S., and employment law practitioners from the UK, Germany and France to discuss the many branches of International Employment Law. Listen as we hear from U.S. Attorney Nicholas Connon, partner in the law firm of Connon Wood Scheidemantle, Ramyar Moghadassi, a dual-qualified lawyer specializing in international employment law at the firm of Moghadassi & Associates in London, Dr. Gerlind Wisskirchen, partner and specialist in employment and labor law at the firm, CMS Hasche Sigle in Koln Germany and Patrick Thiébart, Esq., the Head of Franklin’s Labor & Employment team in Paris.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors