Economics in the courtroom and in a settlement can be very different from what we think of in terms of economics. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen with special guest Dr. John Scarbrough, who is president of Litigation Analytics, Inc. He has a PhD in economics, over 25 years’ of experience in analyzing economic loss in the matters of personal injury and wrongful death and he has recently joined Ringler Associates. You’ll hear about the concept of human capital and the ten myths of forensic economics.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors