In this edition of the ESI Report, host Gina Jytyla, Managing Staff Attorney in the Legal Technologies division at Kroll Ontrack, welcomes Linda Sharp, Senior Legal Consultant, Jonathan Sachs, Client Relationship Manager, and Andrea Marshall, Legal Consultant from Kroll Ontrack, to discuss state rulemaking activity since the enactment of the 2006 amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. Specifically they will discuss the various approaches in three states: Texas, California and New York, and will explore best practices to efficiently navigate the e-discovery process. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Kroll Ontrack Legal Correspondent, Kelly Kubacki will take a look at the discovery order issued in In re Weekly Homes, L.P.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors