Need a “brand” aid? On this month’s episode of the Legal ToolKit, host Jared Correia, Law Practice Management Advisor with Mass. LOMAP, talks with Dorie Clark, CEO of Clark Strategic Communications, about personal branding for lawyers. Dorie is a regular blogger for the Harvard Business Review, and is working on, “What’s Next?: The Art of Reinventing Your Personal Brand”, to be released by Harvard Business Review Press in 2012. Dorie and Jared cover what it means to have a “personal brand, ” take a look at a the importance of developing a unique selling proposition and discuss some of the ways that attorneys can produce and leverage content, to stand out from the crowd.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors