This is the debut of Securities Docket Radio on the Legal Talk Network with host Bruce Carton, columnist at Compliance Week. Bruce welcomes Sanjay Wadhwa, Deputy Chief of the new Market Abuse Unit in the Division of Enforcement at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, to discuss the new unit and investigations involving insider trading, specialist misconduct, offering fraud, and improper activities at hedge funds. Bruce and Sanjay also discuss the significant reorganization of the Division of Enforcement, and look inside the recent insider trading action brought against hedge fund giant Galleon, and the successful Reebok insider trading investigation.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors