The National Association of Workers’ Compensation Judiciary (NAWCJ) was founded in 2009 to provide educational opportunities for the workers’ compensation judiciary throughout the United States. On this Workers’ Comp Matters, host Attorney Alan S. Pierce is joined by Judge John J. Lazzara and Judge Ellen Lorenzen, at the Workers’ Compensation Centennial in Boston, Massachusetts, to spotlight The National Association of Workers’ Compensation Judiciary. Judge Lazzarra talks about the mission of the NAWCJ, education and the monthly newsletter and Judge Lorenzen discusses membership, common battles in the workers’ compensation field and the agenda of the Judiciary College.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors