The Consumer Product Safety Commission has recently reported that there is a “strong association” between homes built with Chinese drywall and levels of hydrogen sulfide in the indoor air. In this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes Attorney Ervin A. Gonzalez, partner at Colson Hicks Eidson and Attorney Jerrold S. Parker, Managing Partner with the firm Parker Waichman Alonso LLP, to talk about the latest in Chinese drywall litigation. They will discuss the recent CPSC report, the property and health issues and next steps for homeowners.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors