It’s October and it is that time of season again! You can smell the hot dogs and cracker jacks in the air! It’s the baseball Playoffs! Baseball is not only America’s favorite pastime, but a favorite amongst our two guests. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, welcome attorneys and baseball enthusiasts, Howard M. Bloom, a partner in the Boston office of Jackson Lewis LLP and Michael Kun, a partner at Epstein Becker & Green in Los Angeles, to discuss their book, The Baseball Uncyclopedia: A Highly Opinionated, Myth-Busting Guide to the Great American Game. Don’t miss out as Howard and Michael shatter the myths of baseball.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors