Blogging has become a very popular way to share facts and opinions on any topic that you could imagine. The majority of legal bloggers are attorneys from small and individually owned firms, while lawyers at large firms have, for the most part, stayed away from it. Join hosts and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi as they speak to top blawggers, Attorney Denise Howell, whose blawg is “Bag and Baggage,” Attorney Ernie Svenson, who writes “Ernie the Attorney” and Attorney Howard Bashman, whose blawg is entitled “How Appealing.” Coast to Coast is sponsored by Law.com.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors