On the September edition of Law Technology Now, host Monica Bay (editor of Law Technology News) talks to Alabama trial lawyer James Moncus III, from the law firm of Hare Wynn Newell & Newton, about why and how he used an iPad to present his high-profile wrongful death case to the judge and jury. Jamie discusses his Law Technology News’ article, Gambling On New Trial Technology, the risk involved, and how the iPad and TrialPad app took center stage in the courtroom.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors