Is the civil jury trial an endangered species? On this special edition of the Boston Bar, hosts Attorney Jim Brady from Brady & Monac and Attorney Paul F. Kenney from Kenney & Conley welcome Chief Justice William G. Young, United States District Judge for the District of Massachusetts and Attorney Holly M. Polglase from Campbell, Campbell Edwards & Conroy, to discuss the vanishing civil jury trial against the backdrop of the constitutional right to a trial by jury.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors