On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes colleague, Tom Murray, an associate in the New York City and Fairfield County, Connecticut offices and Attorney Henri A. Demers, partner with the firm Ahmuty, Demers & McManus, to look at the importance of having a broker present at the settlement table from a defense attorney’s perspective. They discuss the broker’s role in mediation or at the settlement conference, when to bring a broker into the settlement process and what kinds of cases are best suited for a structured settlement from a defense attorney’s standpoint.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors