With social media tools like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+ capturing the lion’s share of attention and discussion, what is the role of blogs for the legal profession in 2011 and beyond? Does it still make sense to start up a new blog or continue an existing blog? Has blogging reached a crossroads? In this episode, Dennis Kennedy and Tom Mighell draw from their many years of blogging to talk about where blogs fit into todays’ social media world for lawyers, where blogs might be going, and whether blogs should remain as part of your web presence and communications portfolio. After you listen, be sure to check out Tom & Dennis’ co-blog and book by the same name, The Lawyers Guide to Collaboration Tools and Technologies.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors