Knowledge is definitely power and the financial services industry needs to better educate consumers on the benefits and attributes of structured settlement products. Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen, welcomes special guest, Bobby Steele, President of AIG American General Structured Settlements, as they look at the results of a new consumer survey of more than 1,000 Americans conducted by Esearch.com and sponsored by AIG American General Structured Settlements, focused on structured settlements vs. lump sum settlements. Larry and Bobby discuss the results of the survey, the Grillo v. Pettiete case and the need to better educate Americans on structured settlements.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors