Some of the best lawyers in the country are our Public Defenders. They have heavy caseloads, longer hours than most lawyers and they take starting salaries of $35K! in many parts of the U-S! Why do they do it? On this week’s Coast to Coast with hosts and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, our guests give us a window on their world as Public Defenders. We’re fortunate to have Attorney Josh Hayne from the Massachusetts Public Defender’s office, Attorney Greg Apt, Public Defender in Los Angeles County and Attorney Robert Spangenberg, President of The Spangenberg Group, conducting research on civil and criminal justice system-related topics for over 20 years. You can’t miss this compelling show, sponsored by Law.com!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors