Effective October 26, 2009, amended New York Labor Law: Section 195 will require employers to provide written notification to their employees, at the time of hiring, of their rate of pay and obtain a written acknowledgment from each employee of the receipt of this written notice. Co-host, Attorney J. Craig Williams welcomes Attorney Charles H. Kaplan, Partner in the NY office of Sedgwick, Detert, Moran & Arnold LLP and Barbara S. Mehlsack, Esq., Partner in the New York firm of Gorlick Kravitz & Listhaus, P.C. to get two perspectives on amended New York Labor Law: Section 195, compliance and what this newly amended law means for New York employers as well as their employees.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors