In this edition of the BU Law podcast, host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes Stanley Z. Fisher, Professor of Law at Boston University School of Law and founding member and trustee of the New England Innocence Project. Dan and Stanley take a look at the New England Chapter of the Innocence Project, how cases get to the Innocence Project, wrongful convictions, police procedures and explore Professor Fisher’s 2008 Study of Eyewitness Identification Reform in Massachusetts.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors