If you speak on a regular basis, you’ve undoubtedly found yourself in a situation where you have less time left than material to present. If you’ve ever been in audience where the speaker is running short on time, you’ve probably suffered as the speaker has tried to cope with (or even ignore) the problem. In this episode, Dennis Kennedy and Tom Mighell draw from their own speaking experiences to share some of their favorite practical tips for presenting when time is running out, getting your message across without short-changing your audience, and keeping your audience, co-panelists and program organizers happy with your clock management. After you listen, be sure to check out Tom & Dennis’ co-blog and book by the same name, The Lawyers Guide to Collaboration Tools and Technologies.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors