IP Counsel host, Attorney Peter Lando, partner at the firm of Lando & Anastasi, LLP, welcomes Craig Smith, partner at Lando & Anastasi, to discuss important patent cases and court decisions in 2011 from the United States Supreme Court and the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit covering a wide range of issues, including patentable subject matter, inventor rights, inducement of patent infringement, damages, and inequitable conduct. Peter and Craig also discuss major cases on the dockets of the Supreme Court and Federal Circuit in 2012 that will be followed closely by practitioners and the business community.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors