With people filling the streets in “Occupy Wall Street” protests, Bank of America planning to charge for debit card usage and foreclosure rates on mortgages still on the rise, the general public has had enough. Lawyer2Lawyer co-hosts and attorneys, Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams join Professor Tamar Frankel from Boston University School of Law and Attorney Lanny Davis, principal in the Washington D.C. law firm of Lanny J. Davis & Associates, as they take a look at banking laws after the so-called ‘Dodd-Frank reform,’ pending litigation relating to banking and try to examine this wave of dissatisfaction with our financial systems.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors