It was the year of the woman with stand-outs like Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Judge Sonia Sotomayor taking center stage. In this edition of the Boston University School of Law podcast, host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes Professor Linda C. McClain, the Paul M. Siskind Research Scholar and Professor of Law at BU Law School, to discuss her new book, Gender Equality: Dimensions of Women’s Equal Citizenship. Dan and Professor McClain will explore gender equality, equal citizenship and why gender inequality persists.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors