There is great debate over a law that makes it easier for mothers to transmit citizenship to their out-of-wedlock children than it is for fathers. In this edition of the BU Law podcast, host David Yas, a BU Law alum, former publisher of Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly and a V.P. at Bernstein Global Wealth welcomes Kristin A. Collins, Associate Professor of Law at BU School of Law, to spotlight the Supreme Court case Flores-Villar v. United States, the importance of gender equality in citizenship laws and reaction to the Supreme Court’s decision.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors