According to the Census Bureau, 54 million Americans have a disability. In celebration of the 20th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act, on this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes colleague, Randy Dyer and guests, Gary L. Talbot, the Assistant General Manager for System Wide Accessibility with the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) and Andrew J. Imparato, Full‑time President and Chief Executive Officer of the American Association of People with Disabilities, AAPD, to discuss the latest on the Americans with Disabilities Act. They take a look at how the down economy has affected programs for the disabled, the biggest issues facing people with disabilities today and the progress made over the years for people with disabilities.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors