When it comes to redaction and the process of removing confidential information from legal documents, some paralegals still rely on the traditional yet cumbersome method of using a black marker and the copier machine. A new option is growing in popularity: the use of specialized electronic tools like Redact-It, which is specifically built for redaction. On this edition of The Paralegal Voice, co-hosts Lynne DeVenny and Vicki Voisin join Christine Musil, Director of Marketing for Informative Graphics Corporation, to discuss the benefits of this modern face of redaction and how paralegals can get current and step away from their redaction methods of yesterday.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors