The legal publishing market is a nearly $5 billion business. However, some have taken case law into the public domain, calling it free case law, which allows attorneys, legal scholars, and the general public to have public access to decisions for State & Federal Courts and the U.S. Supreme Court. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, discuss this hot topic with the experts: Professor Thomas F. Bruce, Director of the Legal Information Institute at Cornell University Law School, Carl Malamud, founder of Public.Resource.org and Andy Martens, Senior Vice President of New Product Development, from Thomson West. Bob, Craig and guests will explore the controversy over whose public records are they?
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors