With outraged taxpayers reeling from AIG bonuses awarded to executives after a bailout, the question of executive contracts comes into play. Join Law.com blogger and co-host, Bob Ambrogi as he welcomes Franklin G. Snyder, Professor of Law at Texas Wesleyan University School of Law and editor-in-chief of ContractsProf Blog and Professor Deborah W. Post, the interim dean for Academic Affairs and Faculty Development at Touro Law Center, as they take a look at how the AIG case will provide precedent going forward and maybe even change the future of contracts.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors