An estimated 10 million Americans are taking Darvocet, Darvon and other medications today for their pain. Darvon and Darvocet were removed from the US market after a safety study showed heart risk. On Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes Attorney Frank Woodson, from the Montgomery, Alabama firm of Beasley, Allen, Crow, Methvin, Portis & Miles, P.C., to take a look at the effects of Darvon and Darvocet, the FDA’s role and the litigation that will follow. Larry and Frank discuss how the FDA has changed under the new Obama administration, what to do if you are experiencing side effects from these drugs and if we will see an increase in lawsuits involving Darvon/Darvocet in 2011.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors