On this edition of The ESI Report, host Gina Jytyla, Managing Staff Attorney in the Legal Technologies division at Kroll Ontrack welcomes Alex Buck, Discovery and Technology Counsel for Bartlit Beck Herman Palenchar & Scott LLP, Dave Walton, a Member in Cozen O’Connor’s Labor and Employment Practice Group and Co-Chair of the firm’s E-Discovery Task Force, and Jason Straight, Vice President of Legal Technologies Business Development for Kroll Ontrack, to discuss findings and best practices from the Fourth Annual ESI Trends Report published by Kroll Ontrack. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Kroll Ontrack Legal Correspondent Kelly Kubacki looks at the recent case of Voom HD Holdings v. Echostar Satellite.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors