On this edition of IP Counsel, host Attorney Peter Lando, partner at the firm of Lando & Anastasi, LLP, welcomes returning guest, Mary Wong, Director of the Franklin Pierce Center for Intellectual Property at the University of New Hampshire School of Law, to discuss the recent U.S. Supreme Court decision in Golan v. Holder. The Golan decision upheld a law that restored copyright protection to foreign works that were once in the public domain and makes clear that Congress has broad discretion with regard to copyright and other intellectual property protection. Peter and Mary discuss the procedural history of the case and the significance of the decision.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors