3,000 Americans die every year from food-borne illnesses. Recent warnings include listeria in lettuce, salmonella in tuna and E. coli in ground beef. So, is the food Americans eat safe? Are the FDA, USDA and federal laws doing enough to keep our food supply free from potentially deadly pathogens? Lawyer2Lawyer co-host and attorney, Craig Williams gets the facts from food safety experts, William Marler, Managing Partner of Marler Clark and Editor of Food Safety News, and Dr. Michael Doyle, the Director of the University of Georgia’s Center for Food Safety.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors