Self-described as “part silent auction/part village marketplace/part fun-loving open house,” Boston Food Swap is a project co-organized by Advisory Board member Lyn Huckabee to help create a stronger Boston community through trading homegrown, made and foraged food. Listen to our ten minute podcast as Rappaport Center Communications Coordinator Austra Zubkovs chats with Lyn about why she started the food swap, the challenges she’s faced, and what she’s hoping it will accomplish for the community as a whole. Read the full article for details about the next swap and to find one foodswapper’s homemade recipe for fresh and spicy salsa.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors