3,000 Americans die every year from food-borne illnesses. Recent warnings include listeria in lettuce, salmonella in tuna and E. coli in ground beef. So, is the food Americans eat safe? Are the FDA, USDA and federal laws doing enough to keep our food supply free from potentially deadly pathogens? Lawyer2Lawyer co-host and attorney, Craig Williams gets the facts from food safety experts, William Marler, Managing Partner of Marler Clark and Editor of Food Safety News, and Dr. Michael Doyle, the Director of the University of Georgia’s Center for Food Safety.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors