Join In-House Legal, host Paul D. Boynton Esq., as he welcomes two great guests. In our first segment, Paul welcomes Jim Durham, a former in-house lawyer and veteran law firm marketing consultant to discuss his book “The Essential Little Book of Great Lawyering.” In the second segment, Paul welcomes Attorney Marty A. Mazzone, vice president and associate general counsel in the legal department of Fidelity Investments in Boston, to explore the discovery process.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors