This month, verbal chaos ensued when the all-female law firm, Fetman, Garland & Associates, put up a racy 20 ft billboard in a trendy Chicago neighborhood, reading “Life is Short. Get a Divorce.” Today on Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we are going to discuss this controversial ad and question whether the firm went too far. We will also discuss the fallout and the advertising campaigns effect on the validity of attorneys. Join host and Law.com blogger, J. Craig Williams as he discusses this hot topic with the experts: Larry Bodine, a business development advisor who helps law firms, Tim O’Brien, President/CEO of The Personal Branding Group, Inc. and Jeffery Leving, national litigator and consultant from the Law Offices of Jeffery M. Leving, Ltd. in Chicago. Don’t miss it!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors